Cookie Management Policy
When you visit our website available at www.skillegal.com (hereafter the “Website”), cookies are placed on your computer, tablet or any other terminal used by you (hereafter the “User”). This allows us (SKILLEGAL SELAS) to analyze the frequentation of the pages and to improve the Website. The cookies are used according to their nature and for the following purposes.
The User has the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies by using the mechanism integrated into the banner which will appear on his first visit to the Website.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie (hereinafter the “Cookie(s)”) is a text file deposited on a terminal when visiting the Site or when viewing an advertisement. The purpose of a Cookie is to collect information about the User’s browsing on the Site and to send the User personalized services and content.
- Identification of Cookies
There are different types of cookies:
– Third-party cookies and proprietary cookies
A Cookie is said to be “proprietary” or “third party” depending on the domain from which it originates. Proprietary Cookies are those installed by the Site when the User is consulting it. Third-party Cookies are Cookies installed by a domain other than that of the Site (for example, a cookie may be deposited by a third-party advertising agency on the Site). When a User consults the Site and another entity installs a Cookie through the Site, that Cookie is a Third Party Cookie.
– Session Cookies
These Cookies allow the operators of the Site to track the actions of a User during a browsing session. The browsing session begins when the User opens the browser window and ends when the User closes that window. Session cookies are temporary in nature. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
– Persistent Cookies
These Cookies remain on the User’s device after the browser session has been closed for the duration specified by each of these Cookies. They are activated each time the User consults the Site.
- What types of Cookies does the Publisher use and for what purposes?
Different types of Cookies are used on the Site, they have different purposes. Some are necessary to use the Site, others are optional according to your choices.
– Strictly necessary technical cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Site. They allow the User to use the main features of the Site. Without these Cookies, the User cannot use the Site normally. These Cookies only require information from the User to be deposited on the User’s terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification tracking.
– Functional personalization cookies
These Cookies allow the User to personalize his experience on the Site by memorizing his preferences and allow in particular:
– to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when Users visit the Site, depending on the equipment and browsers;
– to memorize information relating to forms that the User has filled out on the Site or information that the User has chosen on the Site.
– Cookies for audience measurement
The audience measurement cookies help to establish statistics on the number of visitors and the use of the various elements that make up the Site (sections and content visited, path). In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies.
The information stored via these cookies does not allow the personal identification of Internet users, and is directly transferred to Google, without our knowledge. To learn more about these cookies, you can consult the Google Analytics data protection policy available at the following address
- How can the User manage Cookies?
Management by the User of the deposit of Cookies
The User can manage the deposit of Cookies in the following way:
– The deposit of strictly necessary technical Cookies is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by the User, as these Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Site.
– The User deactivates or activates the installation of audience measurement Cookies via the information banner that will be visible during his first visit to the Site. Any deactivation entails the refusal by the User of the deposit of the Cookies in question.
– By continuing to browse, i.e. when the User has clicked on an element of the Site (image, link, “search” button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Site, the User validates the installation of Cookies, according to the default setting proposed.
If the User activates the saving of Cookies in his terminal, the Cookies integrated in the pages and contents that he has consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space of his terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer. The consent given by the User is only valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the User’s terminal equipment, following the expression of the User’s consent.
If the User disables the storage of Cookies in his terminal or browser, or if he deletes those stored there, the User is informed that his navigation and experience on the Site could be different from other Users who have activated the Cookies (non-personalized content). This could also be the case when SKILLEGAL SELAS or one of our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the Internet. In this case, SKILLEGAL SELAS declines any responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of the Website resulting from the refusal of Cookies by the User.
To know more about it
The User can go to the website of the CNIL in order to collect information concerning the cookies via the following page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
To write to us, please fill in the contact form below or use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20, avenue de l'Opéra
75 001 Paris